The purpose of Trinity Church is to help you discover Christ, develop your faith, and equip you to deploy Christ’s love.
By 2015 we will see 5000 passionate disciples advancing the Kingdom of God.
- Discover: Each Disciple having introduced one person to Christ.
- Develop: 75% of the church engaged in group life
- Deploy: 90% of the church serving on a consistent basis.
Making Disciples Who Make Disciples:
Discover hope in Christ, Develop your faith, Deploy Christ's love to others
If you’re new to us, you’re probably wondering who we are as a church.
Our focus is squarely on Jesus Christ, whom we exalt and adore. Our purpose is to make disciples for Him, as He commanded us (Matthew 28:16-20). And our method is captured in three short words: discover, develop, and deploy.
We’re a church that’s serious about helping others find hope and new life in Jesus Christ, about making disciples who make more disciples. The journey begins when you start exploring who Jesus is and where you are in relation to Him.
Take as much time as you need to check us out. When you’re ready, let us know — we’ll help you discover hope in Christ if you don’t yet know Jesus, and develop your faith in Him if you do. Finally, as you grow rooted and grounded in Christ and His Word, we’ll equip you to deploy His love so that you can help others find their way, too.
Here at Trinity, we believe everyone has a story, and everyone’s story connects uniquely to God’s. No matter where you are now, this is a safe place for you to explore your place in His story--and to become a follower that leads others to Jesus.
We believe that:
- All we do must be Biblically centered. 2 Timothy 3:16
- Spirit-empowered living is expected of every Christ-follower. Romans 8:9, 14, Galatians 5:25
- Being prayer-driven is a characteristic which infuses our lives and ministry. Luke 6:12, 9:28, Acts 2:42, Colossians 4:2
- An outreach-impassioned life reflects the heart and mission of Jesus Christ. Luke 5:30-32, Luke 15, Matthew 18:14
- It is only in the context of authentic relationships that we can truly love and be loved. John 13:34-35, Romans 12:10, 1 Peter 1:22
- Our church family must be a safe place for anyone to come and explore a relationship with Jesus Christ. Matthew 11:28, Luke 14:21, Luke 15
- Ministry that celebrates an innovative spirit reflects a life of faith. 1 Corinthians 9:22
- The church should be culturally relevant and doctrinally pure. 1 Corinthians 9:19-23
- An ethnically inclusive church reflects heaven and is most honoring to God. Genesis 18:18, Matthew 28:19, Revelation 15:4
- Excellence in all we do is a reflection of our love for Jesus Christ. Colossians 3:17, Malachi 1:6-14
- Our environment and ministries are geared to be Family Friendly. Deuteronomy 6:4-9, Mark 5:19, Acts 10:1-2, 16:33-34, 1 Timothy 3:5, 5:8