What is Hearts For Lansing?
Hearts for Lansing is a coordinated effort to serve the people of Greater Lansing and both demonstrate and declare the love of Jesus Christ by providing practical support and acts of services for our neighbors in need!
Our prayer is that every person, family, and small group at Trinity Church would serve the people of the Greater Lansing Area by contributing their time, making a donation, or praying for the ministries and agencies involved. We hope that individuals will take the challenge to:
- Step In: To a community that needs them!
- Step Up: To a new Level of Service!
- Step Out: To reach others for Christ!
Our goal is to demonstrate the love of Christ to Lansing in a tangible way!
What Does God Say About it?
“I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ.” ~ Philemon 1:6
“Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.” ~ Ephesians 5:1-2
- Lansing Partnerships Coordinator
Contact: Stephanie Butler, 272-3820 X865
- Bingham Community Outreach
Contact: Steve Berg
- Pregnancy Services
Contact: Sheryl Patry
- Teen Parents
Contact: MaryKay Sauer
- Hospice of Lansing & Ionia
Contact: Sally Hall
- Habitat For Humanity
Contact: Linda Morley
- Child and Family Services
Contact: M. Kingsley
- Capital Area Literacy Coalition
Contact: Bob Parsons
- Forgotten Man Ministries
Contact: Carol Shauver
- About Face Ministries
Contact: Jerry Smith
- Medical Care Facility & Rehabilitation Services of Ingham County
Contact: Karen Webster
Or contact any of the following directly:
- Chosen Vision Inc.
- Ele’s Place
- Lansing City Rescue Mission
- Trinity Food Pantry
- Ronald McDonald House
- Women’s Opportunity House
See attachment below for PDF brochure