Join a Growth Group
A Growth Group is a group of 4 to 12 people who commit to become disciples: people who follow Jesus together, are transformed by Jesus together, and join Jesus' mission together.
- Focus on the weekend message or another Bible passage or study, digging into the Word to figure out how to love Jesus more deeply, obey Him more fully, and live Spirit-filled lives for the sake of others
- Make every effort to live in real, honest community —praying, serving, laughing, sharing, and “doing life” together
- Focus on undergoing transformation rather than gaining information
- Share in Jesus' mission by being a group of people who B.L.E.S.S. others who do not know God and include them in their community (B.L.E.S.S. stands for Begin with prayer; Listen; Eat a meal with; Serve; Share Jesus' story with)
- Meet in homes or elsewhere outside the church each week at a time the group agrees on
- Are led by a trained leader
- Can include people of all ages and backgrounds
- You can join a Growth Group at any time. We encourage you to be part of a group that moves through Starting Point, Get Grounded, and Live the Message before moving into a home group.
To see what Growth Group discussion questions are like, click below.
"Growth Group Guide Question Template"
Get a Current Growth Group Guide.
Leader Training Information.
Current Leader's Guides.
Interested in leading or forming a Growth Group? Contact Anne at 517.272.3848.
For more information contact Kristin Siebers at 517.272.3822.