On September 7, 1952, East Lansing Trinity Church held its first worship service in Bethel Manor. 65 years is a long time for a church to serve a community. 65 years is generally the time when people retire or at least think about retiring, but not us. Trinity Church is not retiring, our best days are still ahead of us. God is continuing to move and work through us as we seek Him and continue to serve the greater Lansing area.
At this milestone, we don’t just want to remember the people who have come before us at Trinity, we want to celebrate! Celebrate the whispers from God that people responded to. Celebrate the seeds that were planted. Celebrate the growth. Celebrate the fruit we experience.
During the month of September, starting September 6, we’re going to celebrate the faithfulness of God throughout our 65 years as a church family. Each weekend we are going to focus on a different part of our story.
- September 6 - 7:00pm - Prayer and Worship Night
- September 9/10 - Regular Weekend Gathering Times - “Global Impact”
- September 16/17 - Regular Weekend Gathering Times - “Local Impact”
- September 24 - One Gathering at 10:30am - “Church Family”
- We'll have a picnic following the gathering with free root beer floats and Food Trucks at a discounted price.
- September 31/October 1 - Regular Weekend Gathering Times - “Annual Meeting”
Want to volunteer during the 65th Celebration?
We have volunteer opportunities available for the picnic on September 24th.